|Family Vacation: Costa Rica Spring 2013.|
I am frustrated with editing. I feel like I’m standing still and wasting my time. So I’m going on a two
week vacation!!!!!! YEAH!!
vacation away from editing my current Work in Progress (WIP). I’ve learned when I start slacking on my
editing its time to take a break and come back fresh. And I’m going to do super cool vacation
- Practice my pitches and/or
blurbs for all my babies: COAL, CHALCEDONY (BOOK2 OF COAL), GIANTS, WORLDS
APART, and BLACK BEAUTY.
- Work on the query letter for
- Write blog posts. Specifically prep blog posts for the
Blogger Book Fair
- Read my assigned books for
the Blogger Book Fair.
- Work on drafts of Chalcedony
and Black Beauty. This is where I get to write instead of edit!!!
- Resubmit the short story
- Whatever the heck I feel like