So, I am super excited about Realm of the Goddess because once I started reading the book, I couldn’t put it down. That doesn’t happen often. So I’m doubly motivated to spread my love of this book around so more people will read Realm of the Goddess and Sabina will write more. Her writing style is simply off the hook!
For my stop, Sabina told me ten random things about herself and the book. After reading this, I think I might have a girl crush on her now.
Random Things About Sabina Khan and Realm of the Goddess
3. I want to wake up one day with superpowers.
4. I am afraid to close my eyes in the shower because a spider might be lurking somewhere.
5. Callie, the MC in my novel has a lot of similarities to my older daughter.
Coal, my upcoming novel, is based on my son.
6. In my novel I talk quite a bit about my favorite Indian dishes.
7. While I was writing my novel I made two new best friends: Vodka and gummy bears. They refuse to leave my side.
8. No matter how exhausted I am, I’m always up for dancing like a fool.
9. Callie’s hair in the novel was inspired by my own, thick, curly and completely out of control.
10. I am fierce when it comes to women’s rights and animal abuse.
I told you. I’m girl crushing for real. Below is the…
powerful Hindu Goddess Kali and she has to save the world from Mahisha, the
King of Demons. Now Callie has to accept her fate and control her powers.
Before she can face Mahisha, she must find the Sword of Knowledge that the
Immortals had given Kali five thousand years ago.
weapon, she must travel deep into the jungles of India to find a temple that
time has forgotten. The Rakshakari, who are sworn to protect the Goddess, guide
her on this treacherous journey, fraught with demons and mortal conspiracies.
she feels an inexplicable but undeniable attraction. Can she trust Shiv with her
life or are there dark forces at work that will divide loyalties and leave
Callie at the mercy of Mahisha and his army of demons?